Asian Outreach Program
81-14 Queens Boulevard
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Ph: 718-899-9810 x200
- Clinic Administrator: Seline Bearman email@example.com
- Hours: Call to inquire about the times of parenting classes conducted at the clinic site or to arrange a workshop at a community location.
- Services Provided: Multilingual and multicultural parent education workshops and classes, conducted at the program site and community locations, on the impact of immigration, domestic violence, substance abuse and other mental health issues on families and children. Workshops conducted on topics such as parent-child communications, parent stress management, coping skills for chldren and parents, the American child abuse laws, child and youth development and various issues facing children such as substance use.
- Ages accepted: Newborn-21
- Languages spoken: Bengali, Chinese, English, Farsi, Gujarati, Hakka, Hindi, Konkani, Korean, Marathi, Taiwanese, Tagalog, Urdu
- Public Transportation: Subway: R or V to Grand Avenue; Buses: Q53, Q58 and Q60
Trude Weishaupt Center
140-15B Sanford Avenue
Flushing, NY 11355
- Program Director: Nelly Marte, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon &Wed: 9 AM-8 PM; Tues & Thurs: 9AM-9PM,; Fri: 9AM-5PM
- Services provided: Parenting workshops for families at risk of abuse or neglect.
- Special services: "Baby and Me" classes for parents of young children.
- Ages accepted: Parents of children ages newborn-21.
- Admissions criteria: must be referred by The Administration for Children's Services or family court, have an open case or be willing to receive services to prevent abuse or neglect.
- Languages spoken: Bengali, Cantonese, English, Hindi, Mandarin, Marathi, Spanish, Urdu
- Transportation: Subway—#7 to Main Street, Flushing; Buses—Q17, Q20 A/B, Q25, Q32, Q34, Q44, Q65; LIRR
|Each dollar you give goes directly to help children at risk in New York.|